5 Non-metallic structures questions and references
There is 5 question about non metallic structural block for Aircraft Technician students.
Today, i’m going to share 5 questions about Non-Metallic Structures and their reference from FAA 8083 and FAA AC.43.13. And remember, those questions only for studying.
Q-1: The trim colors are applied to an aircraft
- A. after the basecoat has dried (Ref: FAA 8083-V1, Page: 8-16)
- B.Prior to the basecoat.
- C. After the primer has been applied.
Q-2: When utilizing multiple colors of trim, the sequence of painting is:
- A. Lighter colors to darker colors (AC 43.13, Page: 2-28)
- B. Darker colors to lighter colors.
- C. Medium colors to lighter colors to darkest colors.
Q-3: Identification and registration markings may be found in:
- A. FAR Part 43.
- B. FAR Part 45 (FAA 8083-V1, P: 8-17)
- C. FAR Part 65
Q-4: The operator of a fixed-wing aircraft shall display the marks required by FAR 45.23 on:
- A. Three places diametrically opposite and near the maximum horizontal
- B. Two places diametrically opposite and near the maximum horizontal (FAA 8083-V1, Page: 8-17)
- C. Upper surface of right horizontal stabilizer
Q-5: A United States citizen residing in Bulgaria purchased an aircraft with United States registration markings. The old owner:
- A. Shall remove the markings
- B. May leave the markings in place (Ref: AC.45-2E, Page: 12)
- C. Apply for new markings