5 Questions to understand FAA FAR Part 65
Understanding of FAR Part 65
Those questions or sentences about the FAR Part 65. May those 5 sentences helps you guys to understand FAR Part 65. Also this is part 1. I will post part 2, part 3 and part 4 in a few days..
- The FAA must be notified in writing within 30 days of any change of address.
- A name change or replacement of a lost or destroyed certificated can be taken care of by contacting the Depertman of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Airman Certification Branch, Post Office Box 25082, Oklahoma City, OK, 73125 with the presentation of proper documentation.
- A mechanic’s certificate is effective until it is “Surrendered”, “Suspensed” or “Revoked”.
- A Temporary Certificate mechanic certificate is good for 120 days.
- A certificated mechanic with an airframe rating may approve and return to service an airframe or any related part or appliance after he has performed supervised or inspected its maintenance or alteration (excluding major repairs and major alterations)